Tuesday, November 22, 2011

36 Weeks Today

Can't believe it but I am at 36 weeks today. There are a lots of thoughts and feelings running through me today...

- Yeah I'm almost done and this baby will be here soon!

- I'm very uncomfortable and this childs little butt is constantly jutting out against my stomach!

- I can't believe it will be over soon...this is probably the last of the Addington baby's :(

- It is amazing what the body can do

- Holy cow I have gained a lot of weigth this time....are those new stretch marks....no more bikini's for me!!

- Is it a boy or a girl?!

- There is much to be done yet...washing up clothes and car seat, buying some diapers, cleaning the house

- How can I have to go to the bathroom again...just went 10 minutes ago!

- I hope this child comes soon as I'm running out of clothes that fit...

- Baby has the hickups and it always makes me smile when they happen

- Our family of four is going to expand...is now the time to get that mini van?!

At any rate it is amazing, crazy, sad (don't know why but there are times I feel a little sad), exciting, uncomfortable, funny, and an absolute blessing from God to be expecting baby #3 any day!

Can't wait to meet this little peanut...Shooter or Carrot!

No comments:

Post a Comment