Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Life Today

My last post I was 36 weeks pregnant...oh how life has changed since then! We welcomed our new little man Keaton Gordon Addington on December 5 and life will never be the same (so much better it is with 5 of us!)

The verse that keeps coming to mind is Psalm 126:3 "The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy". God has really blessed our family this year and our family really feels complete with him!


I will need to do some back blogging to catch up a bit from Christmas but I wanted to at least get this up to date a bit.


My life will never be quite the same and I am so glad for it. There have been moments of feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, and "what did we get ourselves into with three kids!" but overall it is an amazing blessing to be the mommy of three beautiful miracles from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment