Friday, January 15, 2010

Little Red Rocking Chair


One of my favorite things to do is look for new old stuff. I wouldn't say that I am totally into antiquing but I do enjoy looking at old antique like items. One of my favorite purchases in recent months was an antique little red rocking chair. It is tiny, perfect for Emmy. I bought it with Matt in mind too for photography. Lately Emmy has taken a liking to to the little red rocking chair as well. It is her favorite spot to watch TV with Cameron. It is so sweet to watch her sit content in it...here is a picture.

Yesterday the kids spent the day with our good friend Lisa Schwanke. At least once a month Lisa will call us and say "I need a kid fix!" She is an amazing mom of three grown kids and is a wonderful mom mentor to me. The kids adore her and always have such a fun time when they have play dates with her. They had a fun day and I was able to get some work done at the office.
Today has been a little of this and a little of that. The kids and I did some running today and then they spent some time with Grandma Deb so I could get my hair cut. Cameron has been making lots of comments about my hair lately so I thought it was time! When we got home we made our favorite chocolate chip cookies...you can see by Cameron's chocolate face that we have been enjoying them this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment