Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lazy days!

Is anyone else having a hard time getting back into the swing of things after the holidays? I went on vacation mode on December 23 and haven't been able to get back to the real world! I am enjoying play times with the kids and their new Christmas toys. We play train and what Cameron likes to call "mash crash"...with that name I'm guessing you can tell what we are doing...crashing trains of course!! We also have tea parties, play store with our new cash register (thanks G'ma Carol and Amy!), feed the multiple babies, and play some fun games too. These are the times that I love my job because it allows me to be home some with the kids as they grow.

Emmy has had some fun getting into things lately. I was on the phone with my friend Laura for five minutes and in that time, she found her daddy's favorite cereal box...Cinnamon Life. It seems like kids realize their wide open domain of freedom when you are on the phone. She took her chance and five minutes later there was a cereal trail from the pantry into the kitchen. Do you smile or scream!! :) More and more I am learning to smile but I believe God is trying to teach me a little more patience in all of it.

As I said earlier, the kids haven't been sleeping the best but we found out that when they can run a bit it helps immensely. We are back to our two or three games a week schedule and on Tuesday night, Cameron and Emmy ran and ran during the game (thanks G'ma Carol for missing so much of the game to run with the kiddos!) and that night slept through. We've decided that going to the gym and running around will help all of us have a more restful night. We are also hoping that the weather will warm up this week so we can finally enjoy the abundant amount of snow we have been given. Cameron is also itching to do some shoveling. We'll keep you posted!




No comments:

Post a Comment