Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ninja Turtles

I used to love watching the Ninja Turtles! I'm getting a little dose of them again this week at State Leadership Camp. The kids are with me this week at work (FFA camp!) and the State Officers have been having some fun with them. Two of the officers, Greg and Eric, has Cameron dress up with them as Ninja Turtles for the opening skit of camp...I was so proud!
Cameron, Emmy and I left on Sunday for the whole week at camp in Deep Portage. Matt is home working on projects and catching up on photography work. We miss him terribly but thanks to Skype we are managing talk each day. We brought along a past state officer, Katie, to help with the kids this week. She is awesome and I am so blessed to have her here helping me. The kids seem to be enjoying the time here...lots to do. I'll blog more about the week later.

No comments:

Post a Comment