Tuesday, January 26, 2010

God Bless Daycare Providers!



Have I ever mentioned that we have the best daycare provider in the world! We love Colleen! Colleen and I grew up through school and church. We feel so blessed to live close now so we can continue our friendship and now have her as our daycare provider. Colleen and her husband took a trip this past week so we helped out yesterday with having her two youngest kids for the day and her oldest daughter after school. Between my kids and hers I had a 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 year old at our house....we were busy to say the least. The thing I noticed most was that they hardly got tired!!! We play all kinds of games, we ran around the house, we played outside, we read books and still they did not tire!!! It was a very fun day and went really well. I did realize though that I don't know if I could do daycare. It is exhausting work that requires much patience (God is still helping me work on my patience level!). We are so thankful for our daycare provider and the many other mom's that do daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment