Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life Jackets and life in general...

I have always said that my husband is the "techie" of our family but I finally decided to start blogging for my kids and my sake (and anyone else that cares to read about us I guess). There are so many precious things that happen and are said in each day and if I don't capture them in some way I'll regret it.

The best quote of the day came from Cameron "Mommy, are you going to take off your life jacket now?" Mind you I was wearing a black puffer vest and was feeling quite trendy when I walked out the door this morning. He was right though in the end....it does kind of look like a life jacket! I love the way Cameron sees the world right now and wish he could just stay this age forever....except maybe for the whining part of it! :)

Colleen, our daycare provider knows our kids quite well and was right on cue to get them outside and play today. It is amazing the different and happy moods they were in. Must remember that this winter even on the cold days!

No comments:

Post a Comment