Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weekend Fun For All

Friday the kids and I headed home after our week at camp. Were got home and within a 1/2 hour Matt left with my sister Lindsay to go to Milwaukee for my cousin Andy's wedding. After repacking, the kids and I headed to Carol and Gary's where Cameron and Emmy would stay for the weekend. After dropping them off, I headed to the farm to stay over and leave for Milwaukee with mom and dad early on Saturday morning. To say the least, Friday was a hectic!

Saturday morning Mom, Dad, Josh and I headed out for Milwaukee at around 6:00am. It was the first time in a long time that I can remember my mom, dad, AND Lindsay all leaving the farm at the same time. Even though it was for only one night or three milkings, it was a huge step for all of them. We arrived in time to change and get to the church. It was a beautiful and fun service and the wedding was so much fun. My sisters, brothers-in-law, mom, dad, Matt and I had a BLAST!! I'll admit I wasn't first sold on not taking the kids to a family wedding but when it came down to it, it was fun to have a good time at a fun party. Matt even danced :)...i'll just say it was a long five-hour drive home for him on Sunday!

Here are some pics from our part of the day...

Andy and Melissa (Such a great couple!)
My sisters and our hubbies - what fun!
Although Matt and I had a fun weekend, I think Cameron and Emmy had even more fun with G'ma Carol and G'pa Gary. They got to go to a movie (in the theater!), they went swimming with their cousins Brynn and Molly, they went to Oxbow Park and then went to Quarry Hill Nature Center. This was all in two days! Not to mention all the fun they had at G'ma and G'pa's house with all of their toys. We are so thankful that Cameron and Emmy could stay with them for the weekend and that Matt and I had a little time to get out and celebrate with Andy and Melissa.

Here are a few pictures from Cameron and Emmy's weekend with G'ma and G'pa Addington (the only pictures of Emmy were naked pictures so didn't think I would share them :)...

This is what Cameron was wearing when we arrived to pick them up!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so neat that you have 2 sisters...I hope Kaia is blessed with at least one someday!

    ReplyDelete